As your Business Strategist, my job is to turn your agony into relief, in just one session!
My expertise is deal-making for creative entrepreneurs, licensing, branding and problem solving.
I thrive at helping artists, healers and small business owners. I have an uncanny understanding of what they need to do next, to solve their immediate problem.
“I woke up this morning and because of you, for the first time in I don’t know how long, did not feel stressed out. I can actually take a deep breath, enjoy my weekend. I’m on the right track! I have a plan! Yay!” Sharna Fulton (See all testimonials on my consulting, HERE.)
IN DEPTH CONSULTING DESCRIPTION:
One 45 minute consulting session to help you understand an Agreement/Deal or to make a solid plan for your business. (And follow up as needed.) $175/session – To set up a time, please do the following:
1.) Make Payment through this shopping Cart OR send $175 via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
2.) Click here to set up your appointment time: https://mariabrophy.as.me/indepthconsult
**IMPORTANT: After paying for this session, you will receive a receipt via email. In that email is a DOWNLOAD link. Please download the sheet and answer the questions 24 hours before our session.
DETAILS ON HOW I CAN HELP:
If you are ready to Up-Level your Art Business, I can help.
Need help putting a proposal or a deal together?
Not sure what to charge $ ?
Do you wish you had someone to talk to that knows small business inside and out?
Here I am!
I will work with you one-on-one to solve a specific problem or goal. I love working with creative entrepreneurs and helping them to grow their business. My experience will save you years of learning. I TAKE THE PAIN OUT OF THE BUSINESS SIDE OF THINGS, SO YOU CAN CREATE WITH CONFIDENCE!
I am best at helping with the following:
- GAIN CLARITY & FOCUS: There are so many directions that you can take your art in, that it can feel overwhelming choosing the best place to put your focus. I will help you make powerful decisions and commitments to the precise actionsyou need to take that will create the art business you dream of.
- ESTABLISH THE RIGHT NICHE FOR YOU: Together we will sort through all of the things you love and determine what your niche is and how to market to it.
- SET UP A POWERFUL NEWSLETTER SYSTEM that will guarantee more sales of your products or services. Results will be experienced immediately.
- INCREASE SALES: Let’s brainstorm and determine the best way to increase your art sales and take your business to the next level.
- PRICING / PROPOSALS – I’ll help you decide how much $ to charge, what details to cover and I’ll provide you with tips on what a written proposal should contain.
- AGREEMENT/ART LICENSING AND OTHER DEALS; REVIEW – Offered a deal but not sure if it’s good for you? I can help! Using my experience with deal-making, I will consider what’s important to your art career and help you determine if the deal is a good fit for you.
- ARTIST-AGENT RELATIONSHIPS – Getting into a new relationship, either as an agent or an artist? I can help you determine the best way to move forward, and if the agreement is fair for both parties.
- DEAL MAKING and BRAINSTORMING – I’ll help you understand any agreement you are going into, what changes to the deal you should ask for, and will create a course of action for a win-win negotiation with a client. I’ll also help brainstorm how to launch or land that next big project or client you dream of.
- LICENSING – My expertise will save you years of learning. (I have Licensing Forms and Templates for you, too)
- RESOLVING PROBLEM CLIENTS AND SITUATIONS – I will help you solve what seems impossible with a difficult client or misunderstanding.
- BRANDING – I’ll help you determine what you need to do to position your personal “brand” through your marketing efforts online and otherwise.
When I’m finished with you, you will have gained confidence in yourself as a good “business-person” and you’ll breathe a huge sigh of relief!
My expertise is in MARKETING, LICENSING AND DEAL-MAKING for creative entrepreneurs (artists, healers & small business owners). I’ve been in this field for nearly 20 years and have a great understanding of how small business owners can market and brand themselves. I’ve also put together hundreds of deals for people.
I won’t help with: Getting into galleries or grant writing. (I can, however, help resolve challenges you may have with a gallery director).
LET'S WORK TOGETHER!
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney – My recommendations are purely based on my many years of experience and art licensing and art business training. While I can help you decipher a contract and understand the basics of what you are being offered, I am not a licensed attorney. For legal advice on contracts, please contact an art attorney.