You can paint anything with water based paint pens!
Learn Drew Brophy's tried and true Uni Posca Paint Pen Techniques in this hands-on, PRIVATE three-hour lesson in the Brophy Gallery in San Clemente, California.
Drew has earned a great living as an artist for over 30 years, using the medium of opaque, water-based paint pens made by Uni Posca. He has painted surfboards, skateboards, motorcycles, guitars, canvas, just about everything, with this medium.
UNI POSCAS offer a quick learning curve; it's an easy, un-intimidating method of painting. Artists who try it fall in love with the possibilities of this medium.
(YOU CAN BUY POSCA PAINT PENS HERE)
PRIVATE LESSON DESCRIPTION:
This is a THREE HOUR hands-on private lesson. The day and time will be scheduled after your payment is received.
All painting supplies will be provided, all you need to bring is your imagination and your sketchbook (optional)!
You will begin and finish one painting in this session, regardless of your experience level. You will learn Drew's most impactful techniques, including HOW TO:
- Prepare your painting surfaces
- Create the perfect composition
- Design color schemes
- Blend the colors
- Use Drew's color blending combinations
- Properly seal your art on various surfaces
- Earn money $$ using these painting techniques
This is a special opportunity for an artist to spend time with Drew on a personal level.
AFTER YOU HAVE MADE PAYMENT:
1 - Someone from the Brophy Art Gallery will contact you to set up a day and time that works for both you and Drew,
2 - Call Maria Brophy at 949-678-8133 to set up your time
THIS PRIVATE SESSION IS FOR YOU IF YOU FALL UNDER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
- You are an artist who has mastered other mediums and want to try something new to get your creative juices flowing, or;
- You have never painted before, and want an easy-to-use medium to begin your endeavors as an artist, or;
- You have been using water based paint pens as a medium but want to up-level your skills, or;
- You have never tried the paint pens, but you want to learn.
QUESTIONS? Email email@example.com or call 949-678-8133.